Home » Papers » Composition in 2 Genres Part 2

Composition in 2 Genres Part 2

Here, I continue my Composition in 2 Genres by providing a storyboard on how I ideally wanted to convey my message to my audience.

The idea behind this is that we want to ease the tension around the idea of GMOs, so one way was to reveal that in a sense that we have been already been consuming GMOs for a long period of time. This is evident when people have been trying to reproduce species with desirable characteristics through cross breeding and cross pollination. Again, not once have we have questioned the harmful impacts of consuming these hybrid species. GMOs established in the lab is not any less different.

To reveal this concept, in this storyboard, we would introduce an image of cross pollination and in response a man seems fine with it. Then, it will transition to genetic engineering in the lab, and in response, the man reacts furiously. At the end, there will be a statement offering a rhetorical question, “What’s the difference?” This commercial is designed to help people question the fears of GMOs that are already out there, so that they might think differently afterwards.

StoryBoard GMOs